What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fitting a Racechip to a TPH 200 - pictures

Jh72i

Reaction score
I just found these pictures from my diy installation of a Racechip a few years back. I do remember trying to upload them back then for anyone else who wanted to do this task but the image sizes were rejected.

If it works this time perhaps it helps someone, somewhere.

Attachments

• 1. engine bay.JPG
    1. engine bay.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 2. turbo boost pressure sensor.JPG
    2. turbo boost pressure sensor.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 3. MAP Sensor.JPG
    3. MAP Sensor.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 4. Airbox.JPG
    4. Airbox.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 5. stuff to the right.JPG
    5. stuff to the right.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 6. airbox removal.JPG
    6. airbox removal.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 45
  • 7. airbox cables.JPG
    7. airbox cables.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 44
  • 8. remove airbox.JPG
    8. remove airbox.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 9. fail but.JPG
    9. fail but.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 10. airbox not quite out.JPG
    10. airbox not quite out.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 47

Jh72i

Reaction score
Just re-read all of this myself - apologies for the bad spelling and for the hideously dirty engine bay!

Jh72i

Reaction score
MGP I have to admit I never really ever got a grasp of with my 200. It drinks, I fill, I check the screens & I think ‘I need to better understand these things’. & not because money is flowing in this household I can assure you. Less so now because an RCR R lives with us :| I do not make good financial decisions!

& for everything else I have only anecdotal evidence - I never put it on a rolling road.

But....I do clearly remember the first trials after fitting & being wholly impressed by the difference. Even accounting for the ‘placebo effect’ there was definitely a discernible difference.

But, I do also caution that there may be side effects. I have no way of knowing but I had a period of coolant drinking/gulping that was a real worry. The magic of K-seal was called upon.