What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First Service

Goatz

Reaction score
Thanks Pedro, found the MAF on the return pipe from the Intercooler.

Do you know is the MAP sensor below the air filter housing on the intake manifold? That would mean the air filter housing needing to come out to access it and even then it would be tight 🤔
Any chance you could provide a pic? I would love to give mine a clean too

Pedro

Reaction score
Thanks Pedro, found the MAF on the return pipe from the Intercooler.

Do you know is the MAP sensor below the air filter housing on the intake manifold? That would mean the air filter housing needing to come out to access it and even then it would be tight 🤔
The Map sensor is in the intercooler pipe L/H/side of Airbox & the MAF sensor "inside the Air intake pipe"IMG_1528109133.482815.jpg is on the R/H/Side of the Airbox both sit in the pipes They can be confusing but if you notice teh MAP sensor has one bolt holding it in there is no need to take off the Airbox you just need to disconnect the wiring plug & unbolt the sensor its tight for space so be careful you grab the bolt when taking it out I have enclosed a pic of where it should be located

tm2204

Reaction score
The Map sensor is in the intercooler pipe L/H/side of Airbox & the MAF sensor "inside the Air intake pipe"View attachment 9709 is on the R/H/Side of the Airbox both sit in the pipes They can be confusing but if you notice teh MAP sensor has one bolt holding it in there is no need to take off the Airbox you just need to disconnect the wiring plug & unbolt the sensor its tight for space so be careful you grab the bolt when taking it out I have enclosed a pic of where it should be located
Thanks Pedro, perfectly clear... I had them the wrong way around ☺

That should help Goatz and other members too 👍🏼