What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First Service

A

Anonymous

Ok here are the results from the Welsh jury...

Fronts looking low but even wear...

Brakes 20% wear all round again not bad?

They took pictures of the central fog cluster to get the ok with regards to fixing the condensation ....

It all took 2 hrs and £191.66

A

Anonymous

Got my RCZ last june, today had an interim service reccomended by Peugeot. It was an oil and filter change and an in depth inspection. New rules by PSA to have a yearly check. Ps my dealer valeted the car inside and out and put trye shine on. Great service. :dance:

A

Anonymous

johnt said:
Got my RCZ last june, today had an interim service reccomended by Peugeot. It was an oil and filter change and an in depth inspection. New rules by PSA to have a yearly check. Ps my dealer valeted the car inside and out and put trye shine on. Great service. :dance:

Valeted ? Mine was jet washed and left to dry ... Nothing inside... And no tyre shine! Where is your dealer?

A

Anonymous

Told my dealer (well Peugeot Chile really) NOT to wash my black RCZ as I do not trust anyone apart from me and my detailer to clean my car! Probably no so bad on other colours but dreadful on black if cleaned poorly.

RCZ1

Reaction score
ValleNorte said:
Told my dealer (well Peugeot Chile really) NOT to wash my black RCZ as I do not trust anyone apart from me and my detailer to clean my car! Probably no so bad on other colours but dreadful on black if cleaned poorly.

Wise man :thumbup: But I would do that for any colour car too!

A

Anonymous

No wonder I hardly ever see one on the road. You guys aren't out there driving them enough. When mine comes I will be out there as often as possible. Still can't wait!

hanswuk

Reaction score
MBJ said:
No wonder I hardly ever see one on the road. You guys aren't out there driving them enough. When mine comes I will be out there as often as possible. Still can't wait!

I agree! I've only had mine two months and I've already done nearly 2000 miles.... :eek:

I have a 52 mile a day round trip to work and now usually see at least one if not two other RCZ's each day. My record is three on one day.