What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First RCZ and loving it - does anyone carry their dog in the back?

DaveM123

Reaction score
First RCZ and loving it - does anyone carry their dog in the back? I'm thinking with the back seats down 'Foggy' (Ducking Fog} might get in through the boot hatch then spread out with his head between the front seats, watching the road. Anyone have advice RE a Labrador size fluff ball who refuses to be left behind? Dave

wilsofar

Reaction score
Our toy (medium) Poodle happily sits behind in our 2008 but is happier in the passenger floor between my wife’s feet in the Z as there is so much more room there than in the 2008 and much more than the back seat on the Z.It’s not bothered about looking out!

Blondie

Reaction score
Get two of them rubber mats for the boot that you have to cut to size this will help with the dog hairs and protect your seat etc

Ian J.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
The boots in these cars are huge when you consider its a sports coupe so no issue getting several dogs in the back I reckon.

Kennydogleash

Reaction score
First RCZ and loving it - does anyone carry their dog in the back? I'm thinking with the back seats down 'Foggy' (Ducking Fog} might get in through the boot hatch then spread out with his head between the front seats, watching the road. Anyone have advice RE a Labrador size fluff ball who refuses to be left behind? Dave
Hi... had mine for few months and just took the mutt out ...big labradoodle. Made the mrs walk back cos too muddy tho...