What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

First detail

A

Anonymous

Saturday will be my cars first detail. Got a company to do it as I am not skilled enough to try it on my own (read lazy!!). When I received the car last Thursday it was in a pretty poor condition (holograms and swirls everywhere on my Nera black painwork!) so I am going to get it detailed by a pro. I will take before and after shots and load them up...

A

Anonymous

I'm looking forward to the pics - black is always a notoriously difficult colour to clean, I used to have a black ford focus.. that was a bugger to clean!

A

Anonymous

Yeah Flash is nera black - I've never had a black car before and actually I'd never paid so much attention to the paintwork before but I was horrified after I'd washed him for the first time because I thought I'd scratched him all over! Good idea to get the professionals to do it!

Photos please :)

A

Anonymous

nice colour but my last one was nera black and hard work to keep nice and clean

t110jim

Reaction score
Just got my new dodo juice spin doctor rotary and some new products prom polished bliss though I would practice on my wifes 207 before trying on rcz

A

Anonymous

Looking good! (best practice on the wifes 207 first :eusa-whistle: ............ - just as well it looks good :D )

A

Anonymous

As promised, here are a few snaps of the car before, during and after the detail....

A

Anonymous

So there you have it...a job well done...all in all very pleased with it and the 3 guys who did the job (Father and 2 Sons) were all very nice and involved me in the process, giving me care tips for the future etc. I am now a happy proud owner of a non hologramed, non swirl RCZ! Off for a spin now...... :dance:

A

Anonymous

Fantastic job on the detailing and I bet those 3 guys enjoyed working on such a curvy car :D . Now keep it clean :lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi ValleNorte

The RCZ is looking great again. What a state your bonnet was in :shock: . Now I hope you will look after it properly and treat it to some love and affection :dance:

FGRob

Reaction score
It's a great feeling when you see a finish like that, it looks fantastic, the problem comes in keeping it up that's the hardest bit. ;)

Rob.