What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finnaly

Reaction score
Got one in Mercury grey Mk2, colour is not my first choice, but it has equipment I wanted
Xenon, seats in leather/cloth design, JBL, smaller steering wheel, 8x wheels with winter tyres ...
I have 308 SW Premium equipment that Z is based on, but this is totally different car, from closing doors, to seats,interior, road holding, engine, just whole car is :shock:
I did read how good this car is, but Im really impressed I have driven new Bmw 5, Range Rover Evoque, Golf 7 GTD etc. and this car is same quality
Peugeot great job :clap:
Fun to drive, engine pulls strongly, responsive steering, road holding is amazing
Fun Fun Fun so happy that bought it despite doubts about every day use

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Enjoy :greetings-wavingblue:
I use mine every day. For work. Fill it full of junk to take to the tip. It's had most of my kitchen units and worktops in it at some point.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Mine is my daily drive, and has been for last 5 years. You will be amazed at what you can get in the boot (and sadly disappointed in the space behind the front seats :lol: )

Better make an appointment at the doctors to get your smile muscles sorted out :eek: :D :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
666 said:
Got one in Mercury grey Mk2, colour is not my first choice, but it has equipment I wanted
Xenon, seats in leather/cloth design, JBL, smaller steering wheel, 8x wheels with winter tyres ...
I have 308 SW Premium equipment that Z is based on, but this is totally different car, from closing doors, to seats,interior, road holding, engine, just whole car is :shock:
I did read how good this car is, but Im really impressed I have driven new Bmw 5, Range Rover Evoque, Golf 7 GTD etc. and this car is same quality
Peugeot great job :clap:
Fun to drive, engine pulls strongly, responsive steering, road holding is amazing
Fun Fun Fun so happy that bought it despite doubts about every day use

Well you've found out what we all have been grinning about, we're not mad just very happy with our Z's !!

Hello and welcome to the forum..... Don't forget to post some pics. :thumbup:

Cheers M. :beer: