What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally seen one!

A

Anonymous

Saw my first one out on the road on Wednesday morning. On the M25 northbound. Dolphin Blue one. Looked a lovely car. Driven by a female too! Go girl! :p

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Isn't it good when you see your first one - I was so excited when I saw my first :dance:

Yes. Unfortunately my boss was driving, otherwise I would have tailed it all the way, or cruised alongside like a stalker!

A

Anonymous

LOL rczwannabe, there are some likeminded people here in Belfast.... I have been followed on at least two occasions! There's quite a nice route i occasionally take, good mix of country roads and carriageways and NO traffic lights, but it is basically a big circle - was a bit freaky when I realised someone in a Golf had followed me round twice (we're talking about 45 minutes driving).

Doubled back on myself at the first roundabout I came to and hammered back down past him - problem solved!