What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally....it is here: First impressions

A

Anonymous

Finally picked up our Charcoal THP 156 Turbo Auto yesterday afternoon and haven't been out of since :lol: Pictures will follow but thought I'd give first impressions seeing that we hadn't test driven the auto but a diesel GT.

1. Suspension and road holding identical to the GT

2. Same pick up from a complete stop as the 2 litre diesel GT

3. Feels slightly quicker when accelerating from around 40mph up to the national speed limit(!)

4. Auto box is smooth and really quiet.

5. Haven't tried the sports button yet nor the "manual" function but looking forward to it and was pleased to read in the manual that it is the Porsche gearbox!

6. iPhones paired and used easily (not tried the iPod yet)

I don't find the manual overly easy to read especially trying to set Home in the satnav which I haven't managed yet. However the satnav system seems quite intuitive and easy to use otherwise.

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave. Congratulations on becoming an owner :clap: . Enjoy your new toy and don't forget to post some piccies!

A

Anonymous

yes its the porsche box, would have liked it on my hdi but not available, bet its very nice to drive, carefull with the sport button. happy motoring.