What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally here

A

Anonymous

Turned this
into this
sorry for crap photo's only have iPhone must try harder am I paranoid or does everybody stare at you going past

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?434mqt

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333125390.451479.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333125390.451479.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,572
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333125457.829155.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333125457.829155.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,572
A

Anonymous

Re: Finally here

very nice :cool: and best combo :cool: your first impressions are????

A

Anonymous

Yes everyone does stare as you pass! And yes photos are crap! :lol: (sorry couldn't resist it! :dance: ).

You will probably find also that people will start a conversation with you when you are leaving your car asking about the roof/rear window/interior etc.

Have fun ...... :beer:

A

Anonymous

I know it's sad but I think I'm in luv with a tonne and a bit of metal :police:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looks really good. Like the number plate. You'll find you will always park like that from now on. Miles away from everyone else. Enjoy :)

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
very nice :cool: and best combo :cool: your first impressions are????
Not quite as quick as bimmer was which is a good thing but handles equally as well and is 10 times more comfortable and for me looks like the dogs bo****ks somebody at work asked if I'd won the lottery car looks more expensive than it is well impressed going for weekend at the seaside after she finishes work the marra get chance to open it up a bit more cant wait :dance: :text-bravo: like a fat kid in a candy shop :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Looks really good. Like the number plate. You'll find you will always park like that from now on. Miles away from everyone else. Enjoy :)
Is a good plate Keith at roadside motors kept it with me in mind 2nd good reg I got from them had a 206 gti with AHZ 7177

Rue1

Reaction score

Looks great glad to see I'm not the only one that ditched a German auto ( in my case a Mercedes C250cgi) for a bit of French flair...cant say I'm regretting the decision either
Happy RCZ'ding :)

A

Anonymous

Rue1 said:
Looks great glad to see I'm not the only one that ditched a German auto ( in my case a Mercedes C250cgi) for a bit of French flair...cant say I'm regretting the decision either
Happy RCZ'ding :)
I know I've only had it a day but I ain't missing the bimmer 1 bit best decision I've ever made Just luv seeing those flared rear arches in wing mirrors when driving makes bimmer look staid and boring and I really loved the way my coupe looked Until now Although my mate said it was a girls car course he still has his BMW :dance:

A

Anonymous

Funny that :lol: my hubbys mates said the same when he went to football in it ,
I think some people are a little green with envy :mrgreen: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I ditched a 325dM Sport Auto for mine. Nowhere near the power, but like you, I went for looks :D

Often get the TT Hairdresser comment though :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Have had plenty of questions about roof mainly people wanting to know if it's a convertible for some reason also so glad I went for those alloys pure sex everybody luvs them have had cars pull in at side of road and wait for me to pass to get good look at car white is the best colour :mrgreen: :police: ps me and she who must be obeyed ( at least that's what she thinks ) have been zooming around the twisting roads of the nortwest coast of Antrim both really impressed the 200 is a proper mans car handles like a dream both luv rcz now gonna caravan and hopefully she luv some to :twisted:

A

Anonymous

BigMac

Really please you are enjoying the car :dance:

But ... don't you ever use punctuation?? :roll: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Telford Steve said:
BigMac

Really please you are enjoying the car :dance:

But ... don't you ever use punctuation?? :roll: :lol:
Can hardly spell without predictive text let alone worry about full stops and commas :lol:

A

Anonymous

Love the wheel, too bad no such option at my dealer...

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
Love the wheel, too bad no such option at my dealer...
Not a big fan a black alloys usually but the diamond cut edges look cool especially with white and was not disappointed when car arrived looks fantastic just adds to character of car with the other black bits :thumbup: sorry Steve still no punctuation :eusa-shhh: