What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally had roof bars wrapped…

RCZKam

Reaction score
This is one thing that is really getting on my round chest pieces

Never gonna be able to save them so need to get them done, they do last a while after a polish but want a permanent solution now

Matt black looks good on yours, breaks up the shine 👍

Did you get anything else wrapped?

Mikefrank

Reaction score
This is one thing that is really getting on my round chest pieces

Never gonna be able to save them so need to get them done, they do last a while after a polish but want a permanent solution now

Matt black looks good on yours, breaks up the shine 👍

Did you get anything else wrapped?
Just the arches wrapped..to be honest I'm not a fan of wrapping but those arches just didn't work for me in silver....

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Why don't you get them painted piano black to match the roof mine cost me £125 a side plus vat and great job IMG-20220904-WA0230.jpgIMG-20220905-WA0055.jpgwhat do you think 🤔
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

NF7

Reaction score
Are those arches gloss black? Or just the light falls like that. They look much better than mat black.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Hi MF, did they say how long they will last, As I tried to get mine done but the guy said he coundnt wrap onto Plastic arches? I want to get mine done
He didn’t say how long they’ll last but so far I’m happy…

Pedro

Reaction score
Look nice but will they still stain or fade over time I considering having mine painted but found a can of chrome/alloy cleaner from B& Q does the trick also I usually wipe them over with a soft cloth after it rains this keeps all the stains & crap off

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
The original one's were black but took them off and got a set of chrome arches for £120 and had them done then I was offered a second set of black for £80 so no brainer got a spare set... Lol 😂

Pedro

Reaction score
The original one's were black but took them off and got a set of chrome arches for £120 and had them done then I was offered a second set of black for £80 so no brainer got a spare set... Lol 😂
You just need another Z to complete the set 😆