What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally got one

JokUK

Reaction score
Morning all , after cars being bought out from under my nose, sold but still advertised and one lost deposit I finally got one !! Black, 200, GT , 2010, 47,000 miles, picked up from small dealer (excellent) 100 miles away, was worried about the drive back but all went smoothly. Now to get to know her :)

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, got any pics?
Don't worry about a short trip of 100 miles.
Mine never batted an eyelid on the non stop 6 hour drive to south Wales, and it's going up to Oban on Thursday.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club :dance:

I traveled over 100 miles to buy my car that was over 4 years ago and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! :thumbup:

JokUK

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Welcome to the club :dance:

I traveled over 100 miles to buy my car that was over 4 years ago and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! :thumbup:

great little dealer , was a bit worried in case of faults but he said any problems, let him know but to get it sorted at a local garage (just got to find one now)

:)

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I never buy local these days. My first few cars were local, but I've found Grimsby seems to be very expensive these days. I'm blaming the lack of cash buyers and people just loading up on finance.

My 1st 407 was from Nottingham. My 2nd one from Bristol. My 508 was from King's Lynn and my RCZ was from Clenchwarton not far from King's Lynn.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I find it’s always best to travel to find the right car. I bought my R from Aberdeen. That’s an 800 miles round trip :)

Guppy

Reaction score
Congratulations Jokuk :thumbup:

Patients is a virtue... I waited over 3 months for the right Z to come up for sale and travelled 460 miles to view and purchase.

Happy motoring!