What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally got an RCZ sitting on the drive!

trembler2011

Reaction score
Almost bought an RCZ a while ago but needed 18 months more practicality with bigger stage 1-2 car seats. Kids are now a bit older so can fit smaller 2-3 ones in the back. So at last on Tuesday I picked up my 2011 200BHP RCZ in shark grey metallic with integral leather option - nice low mileage at a little over 40k. Absolutely love it! I still remember the first time I saw one on the road and thought "whoa, what is that... it's bloody beautiful"... now I have one sitting on the drive!

First question of probably many coming up - anyone ever retro fitted the sat nav setup? Don't mind not having one but it would look nice with that in as well :)

Looking forward to getting to know other owners!

Stu8

Reaction score
Welcome, you will certainly feel special driving amongst all the mundane Euro boxes on our roads, just enjoy the ride. :text-welcomewave: :text-worthless:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I have a 2011 200 in Shark grey too!

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Plecodoras

Reaction score
:text-welcomewave: :auto-car:

Well you've finally got one - well done and welcome !

You've come to THE best site for info and the users on here are second to none with the info you get.
We are a happy bunch and enjoy a bit of banter and loads of pics of our cars too.
If your up for it we occasionally have meets where we have a natter and a drive and more nattering and a drink and bite to eat etc so watch the forum for that - not compulsory but everyone's welcome !!

Just better get an appointment booked for the doctors - for the constant grin on your face every time you drive the Z.

And to answer your post - yes I have think there is a post of someone changing the units over for the sat-nav, but these are quite expensive to get. There are two main models - the RT6 and NG4, the NG4 is a double din unit with built in memory storage for Mp3's just over 11gig, and the RT6 has better streaming via bluetooth, it also has DAB.

Cheers n Beers !!

:beer: