What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Finally an RCZ GT 200 owner (10 year wait!)

Rockchick

Reaction score
I've finally bought the dolphin blue RCZ GT 200 that I first saw in Autumn 2010 at a car show (well, not the exact car, but the same model, spec and colour and a 2011 model).

I've looked at second hand options a few times over the years but last month I was lucky enough to find the one which had only 39,000 on the lock which spent most of its life owned by one lady doctor who has looked after it very nicely. Got it for a good price too!

Bought last month and now had the service and MOT and all fine apart from a set of new rear brake pads (which I knew from the PDI would be required).

I used this forum before I purchased to get some

At some point I probably need to replace the middle back brake light as some of the LED bulbs have gone.

Only other thing I'd like to improve are the aluminium roof bars which have a kind of mottled "water mark" all over. I've read a few posts here about that issue with a few different solutions like polish etc. Not yet decided the next step on that.

Really glad I bought the 200 GT as I love the acceleration (even in 6th gear) - it's such fun to drive.

_DSC3462.jpg

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum a good choice top spec 200 I had a option of that color 5 yrs ago but plumbed for a 200Gt in Asphalt but yours looks in great condition
As for the roof bars I use Autosol metal polish every couple of months & it removes any ingrained stains makes them nice & shiny :)
The 3rd brake light there is a guy on ebay who repairs them or you can buy a repair kit or buy a new unit
Great car to drive & they certainly take off when you hit the pedal!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Dingers

Reaction score
Hi & welcome :)

That's my favourite colour on the Mk.1s and it sounds like you've got a good example. Hopefully you can enjoy it even more as we come out of lockdown !

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. They look good in that blue, I nearly bought one that colour but went with Shark grey instead.