What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Feel like a Newbie

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Hi, everyone - been away for a while (enjoying my RCZ) but now taking more interest again & just ordered my RCZ R.

A

Anonymous

Wow... :eek: what a way to announce your return!!! :clap: What colour did you opt for?

A

Anonymous

I'm still awaiting for your updates on the detailing products and effectiveness after our detailing meet. :eusa-think:

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Right, options ordered were:
Moroccan Red,
JBL,
Brilliant black mirror caps,
Front parking sensors

To answer Ron's question, so fat as I could tell, with my usage pattern, all products performed equally.

In my view, find ones you're happy with, use them and enjoy, don't be fooled into thinking you've bought the 'wrong' one.

Having said that, sometime later, I used Gtechnic 1 on my alloys and they do seem easier to clean.

pete.garratt

Reaction score
No date yet - only ordered this evening - might get it before I drive across to France for a short holiday in April, but we'll see. I can be patient. In the meantime I've still got my gt200

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome back Pete and what a great car to come back with :)

The detailing test all went pear shaped as I remember as you used a Quick Detailer on the car thereby making it null and void .,. Ah well - it was a good day nonetheless :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Pete, although I am pleased to make your acquaintance, truth be told, an announcement like that causes immense pain around the cardiovascular region, in the majority of good hearted folk on this forum not yet fortunate enough to spend some quality time behind the wheel of an RCZR. Nevertheless, congratulations you lucky bugger! :thumbup: