What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

FCS

A

Anonymous

Got my tickets for the French Car Show next week. Looking forward to showing the car off again. Who is going

Abzynthe

Reaction score
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:
Got my tickets for the French Car Show next week. Looking forward to showing the car off again. Who is going

I haven't been for a few years. I wont have mine by then :( Maybe I/we can set up a stand for next year? :)

A

Anonymous

Hey up Mick hope your well. Its at Donnington Race Track in Derbyshire

are you coming ?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:

are you coming ?

Hi Tony - Yeah good thanks...

I'm afraid I can't - there is only so much fun I can have and I have several projects I have to finish before the fun can commence... I am sure the guys know what I mean ??

Hope you have a great day and rem..... Pics Pics Pics !!!!!!!

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Plecodoras said:
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:

are you coming ?

I'm afraid I can't - there is only so much fun I can have and I have several projects I have to finish before the fun can commence... I am sure the guys know what I mean ??

no probs Mick will see if we can hook up before the end of the Summer if your all up for it. possibly up near to you guys

Plecodoras

Reaction score
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:
Plecodoras said:
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:

are you coming ?

no probs Mick will see if we can hook up before the end of the Summer if your all up for it. possibly up near to you guys

Yeah no probs ....

Here's a date for you May bank holiday weekend 2018 - Friday 25th / Sat 26th / Sun 27th / Mon 28th

3rd European meeting in Holland - 150ish KM drive in convoy with 125 RCZ's on the Sunday. Stay a couple of nights or so make a decent trip of it. If you are interested give DanRo a shout - I think 70+ already signed up for it. Neil + Karin are planning on driving down with us so more the merrier ..

A

Anonymous

Pics from the FCS on Saturday

Attachments

• FCZ1.jpg
    FCZ1.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 3,052
  • fcs3.jpg
    fcs3.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 3,052
  • FSC7.jpg