What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

FCS 2016 (French Car Show) - Saturday 4th June 2016

RCZ1

Reaction score
The RCZ Owners Group have set up a Club to attend this year's FCS.
It will be held at Castle Coombe.

We currently have 6 RCZs interested in attending.

To buy your ticket and to ensure you are on the RCZ Owners Group Club Stand you must ensure the following g:

http://french-car-magazine.myshopify.co ... 6-option-1

'RCZ Owners Group' added to the list of clubs. If you want to be with the RCZ group, you will need to choose this from the drop-down list. It is currently found at the bottom, but will eventually move into it's alphabetical position. Looking forward to all of those attending:

Please add your name to this thread if you are interested in attending. Steve Ansell (AKA RCZ Performance) is the main organiser for the event.

renegade79

Reaction score
for those of us who have never attended such an event can you enlighten me as to what to expect etc? I note that its on a race track. Can you take your car for a lap of the circuit as well?? :eusa-whistle:

RCZash

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
for those of us who have never attended such an event can you enlighten me as to what to expect etc? I note that its on a race track. Can you take your car for a lap of the circuit as well?? :eusa-whistle:
Hi

Check out their website for all info

Will people be attending both days or just Saturday.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
It's a weekend event although most of the action occurs on the Saturday. This is the day of the club show 'n' shine and drive-ups occur, as well as track access. There is a lot to do and see.

I would like to see 10 RCZ's attend as that will enable me to work with the organizers on getting a great location for us to park. That doesn't mean that less RCZ's means a bad place, but the more the better in all aspects.

I will be attending on the Saturday and making sure that I have everything arranged in advance of your arrival so you know where to park.

Hope to see you there.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Steven

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi
We will be attending. :D

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZash said:
RCZ-Performance said:
RCZash said:
Hi
We will be attending. :D

Excellent, did you also chose 'RCZ Owners Group' when you bought your ticket? Also did you put you name on the list on the RCZ Owners Group page (https://www.facebook.com/events/751318084999238/permalink/751320468332333/)?

Yes and No , will do

Awesome if you can so that I can gather the information for all of the people attending, and using the event on the FB page makes it easier ;) I will be in contact with you in the near future as we get closer to the event :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score

RCZash

Reaction score
Yes and No , will do[/quote]

Are you on the FB Group ?[/quote]

Well I thought I was. Can`t find any info with regards FCS meet and the link Steve posted is not working. Will still be going. :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZash said:
Yes and No , will do

Are you on the FB Group ?[/quote]

Well I thought I was. Can`t find any info with regards FCS meet and the link Steve posted is not working. Will still be going. :thumbup:[/quote]
Link works fine but you have to be a member of the group I believe for it to do so ;) But as mentioned you are on the list now. Thanks for joining us and I will be in contact in the near future.

RCZash

Reaction score
So I played the Martyr and turned up having caught a rotten cold from someone, grandkid's probably. They say sharing is caring. I apologise if anyone is unlucky enough to catch it from me.

It`s usually the other way round.

Let there be light

Enjoyed the day, hope you all did too.

VYV200

Reaction score
Really enjoyed the day,it was good to meet so many friendly people and be made welcome to the group when turning up unannounced and offered a spot on the show site to make up numbers.Will purchase exhibitors pass next year.Thanks to Steve and others I met. :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I particularly like the second photo of the latest invisible Citroen C2. Best looking one they've done yet :thumbup: