What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Faulty Parts

jeannie

Reaction score
The High Pressure Petrol Pump, Fuel supply rail pipe, pollution control oxygen probe was replaced 2 years ago and now they need replacing again. Why is this the case?

Pedro

Reaction score
No I don't believe it not a fuel pump failure in 2 years unless they used a second hand one?! Post up any codes you have so we can get an idea of what are the issues

jeannie

Reaction score
Please see the first report from Peugeot. Now the same problem has occurred.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 12.00.59 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 12.00.59 am.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 7

Pedro

Reaction score
If your using a dealer I would get the car scanned at a indie garage & post up the codes from the cars ECU as this makes no sense original fault looked like the Engine was running too rich hence the depollution fault but one aspect of failing fuel pump/rail/Lambda sensor or sensors as there are 2 on the car (oxygen probes) is the car won't idle properly it will start to judder on acceleration & have a high fuel consumption if you are experiencing any of these then ruling out the HPFP again it could possibly be the low pressure pump in the tank assuming they haven't checked that option yet ?

Kerr

Reaction score
What guarantee do Peugeot offer with dealer repairs? Other cars are 2 years.

Pedro

Reaction score
Oh these are the codes on the invoice. I don't know what they are on the car. I was just told this.
I believe they are Part Nos as pe9819938480 is the HPFP the others are more likely the fuel rail & Lambda sensor