What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fault with my R or paranoia ?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hello RCZ'ers,
Now I'm not sure whether this is a fault or if I'm just being Paranoid ?

I have seen this - well every-time I open my bonnet, and I'm wondering does everyone who has a RCZ experience this or have I got some kind of leak?

I seem to get some kind of spray all over my air filter housing - like this in fact ;-

Does anyone else get this splash back in this area or have I an issue ( with the car not my Paranoia - lol )

Cheers n Beers y'awl

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine doesn’t suffer from that problem could be an R thing but doubt it. What does it look like? Road grime?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Sound - cheers Pete !

Puts my mind at rest, couldn't remember if I got it on the GT, but it's there everytime I open my bonnet.

Least I know it's nothing to worry about, I'll give it a clean, been wanting to do the engine area ever since I saw Neil's efforts on his misses Mini.

Thanks Again :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Mine doesn’t suffer from that problem could be an R thing but doubt it. What does it look like? Road grime?

Cheers Neil....

turns out it is a R thing, just checked out the thread Pete's posted - says it all really !

:thumbup:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
One day when it stops then you know the insulation on the turbo heat shield is gone. And most probably you'd need a new shield. Been there, done that :beer:

90vanman

Reaction score
Hi, you think you've got problems, I have cats living on top of the engine of both of my cars. I first noticed a furry engine cover on my Freelander, then on the RCZ. I'd love to know how they get onto the RCZ engine, the LR engine has quite a lot of room round it, so not too big a problem. Anyone else had this problem on a car that is so well packed in? Dave

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I refuse to go anywhere near the phrase “pussy magnet” :eusa-whistle:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
stewartwillsher said:
If moggie was not under bonnet but in hatch, then would it be - Puss In Boot ? :dance:
Sorry, back in my box! :sleeping-yellow:

Doh !!!

:? :? :?