What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

fault codes how to trace these

A

Anonymous

Hello I need someone who is mobile to come look at my Rcz has few issues,getting the thing started would be good, been in garage for some body repairs can't start now

A

Anonymous

Re: Mecanic wanted north Yorkshire area Selby

Can anyone tell me how to locate these problems on my car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_4003.JPG
    IMG_4003.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 3,171

tianorth

Reaction score
There are no loose plugs or ones that have been unplugged and not re-connected?
What voltage has your battery?

The first thing that sprang to mind was earth fault, is the engine earth strap good?

drdino

Reaction score
What work has been done on the car? Are all of the BSI connectors and fuses ok?

A

Anonymous

Hello car was in accident but running then been to body shop wouldn't start as battery had gone flat charged battery tried to start blows fuse to starter I can't understand why as it ran before it's doing my head in lol

drdino

Reaction score
What sort of accident? What was damaged and replaced/repaired?

tianorth

Reaction score
If it was done by insurance, then any work carried out will be covered, including having a properly running car after repair.

Work covered by warranty, including letting the battery go flat, might have jump started it or charged the battery incorrectly, might have fried a computer or two!

A

Anonymous

It was a local garage not insurance, what is the correct procedure to charge as they have charged it overnight on the car cheers

A

Anonymous

I think they left it on the car , is the any Peugeot computer technician on here who would know where to investigate the codes thanks