What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fault Code Issue

NeillyWheely

Reaction score
Hi Guys,this is my first post as a member.I bought a pearl white 2013 plate 200 Z complete with the black pack privately 4 years ago and absolutely love it.My car has now thrown up 4 fault codes:p15A7,P2600,P15A9 and P250B.My car has been serviced annually with no previous problems and still drives like a dream so I'm a little confused.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Cheers,Neil.

NeillyWheely

Reaction score
Hi Pedro,thanks for the heads up but will replacing the oil pressure sensor cover all four fault codes.Cheers,Neil.

Pedro

Reaction score
Good question one of the biggest problems is when these faults occur is shitty oil has been pumped around the engine affecting functionality of oil sensors etc
P250B Engine oil level sensor circuit range/performance wiring issue ?
P15A7 oil pressure sensor triggering fault in the ECM check wiring or change sensor?
P15A9 Transmission fluid pressure sensor too high ? Maybe consider changing the oil mine has been replaced & I discovered sludge on the drain plug!
P2600 Turbo coolant pump this can & will appeared & disappear for no reasons if the car runs fine & Turbo doe not trigger limp mode its normally just logged & (Ghosted) however this can also signal coolant pump issues are signalling a fault code
The other possibility is theses codes were stored before you purchased the car?

Attachments

• CaptureP15A9.PNG
    CaptureP15A9.PNG
    219.9 KB · Views: 1
  • P15A7.PNG
    P15A7.PNG
    165 KB · Views: 1

NeillyWheely

Reaction score
Hi Pedro,thanks again.I will have the oil pressure sensor changed and proceed from there.I’m in no rush but will keep you updated.Cheers,Neil.