What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fairness

Pedro

Reaction score
Its a funny old world innit here's you moaning about getting caned in school for being a bully & there's me just turned 66 today & the woman who served me this morning in Morrison's reckoned I looked in my early 50s which made my day 🤣🤣

Bertie99

Reaction score
Its a funny old world innit here's you moaning about getting caned in school for being a bully & there's me just turned 66 today & the woman who served me this morning in Morrison's reckoned I looked in my early 50s which made my day 🤣🤣
What Morrisons was that

Pedro

Reaction score
What Morrisons was that
Hoylake I've seen a few Zs floating around the Wirral lately & your just through the tunnel from me as I'm just over the border in Cheshire near Chester

Bertie99

Reaction score
Hoylake I've seen a few Zs floating around the Wirral lately & your just through the tunnel from me as I'm just over the border in Cheshire near Chester
well maybe we should keep a look out for
Each other, I have had my Z for four weeks
And never seen another.
Baz