What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fading Leather: How to fix

hellomotto

Reaction score
20230805_150914(1).jpg

Im sure its pretty straight forward for people in the know however, is there a simple fix for this other than reupholstering?

I ve seen videos of professionals taking the seat out, and respraying it to make it look new, but im a bit skeptical that its very temporary

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score

apple3337

Reaction score
Take it to Dans Detailing in nunawading to see what he reckons. He told me how to remove the spots on my black roof arches. Good bloke.

hellomotto

Reaction score
Take it to Dans Detailing in nunawading to see what he reckons. He told me how to remove the spots on my black roof arches. Good bloke.
I have used this product and works well and I know of others using the same..

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £3.84 12%OFF | Car Seat Leather Repair Kit Color renew or changing Auto Vinyl Sofa Holes Scratch Cracks Rips restoration Cream cleanr set
3.84£ 12% OFF|Car Seat Leather Repair Kit Color Renew Or Changing Auto Vinyl Sofa Holes Scratch Cracks Rips Restoration Cream Cleanr Set - Paint Care - AliExpress
Hope this helps you out
Thanks you two
Will give both a try

Must be pretty good if people on here are raving about it

Pascal

Reaction score
I have used this product and works well and I know of others using the same..

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £3.84 12%OFF | Car Seat Leather Repair Kit Color renew or changing Auto Vinyl Sofa Holes Scratch Cracks Rips restoration Cream cleanr set
3.84£ 12% OFF|Car Seat Leather Repair Kit Color Renew Or Changing Auto Vinyl Sofa Holes Scratch Cracks Rips Restoration Cream Cleanr Set - Paint Care - AliExpress
Hope this helps you out

Hello Verminator,

What color do you take for the seats of the rcz . dark gray? and do you have to color the whole seat or only the damaged part?