What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Facelift RCZ alloys

A

Anonymous

Holy crap they're cheap (at the moment!) ...... and no reserve, the seller's a fool! Someone's going to get a bargain!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Holy crap they're cheap (at the moment!) ...... and no reserve, the seller's a fool! Someone's going to get a bargain!
I very much doubt that. The selling price will be considerably higher

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Yes still 9 days left to run so can see these going for £1k+. I'd fancy them if I didn't have the black solstice wheels myself.

A

Anonymous

I wonder if this sale means that someone's lovely new facelift RCZ is sitting on bricks?

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
OO58RON said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Yes still 9 days left to run so can see these going for £1k+. I'd fancy them if I didn't have the black solstice wheels myself.

Really :eusa-think:
I think they look a little, umm, how can I say this, "too showy" if that makes sense :crazy: , "naff" might be a bit too strong, but for me they look a bit on the cheap side. :?

The wheels can make or break a look of a car, they need to flow with the car's colour and shape.
My son bought a set for his car last year and in my opinion they completely ruined the look of what was a very nice car. £1000 totally wasted, which added no value to his car whatsoever. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Yea but when ur a teenager the bigger the alloys u get the girls with bigger............................the things rizzo was writing on his wall instead of painting.

A

Anonymous

They've been taken off... I was in the lead as well :thumbdown:

I can only presume he's had a good offer and sold early. :police:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations! May I say you've got very good taste RCZ1 - they look a lovely set :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
lufcfan said:
Congratulations! May I say you've got very good taste RCZ1 - they look a lovely set :D

Sorry, I was yanking your chain... I haven't really :)

As you say, he must have had a very good offer.

A

Anonymous

Or he has been reported for entertaining private bids and the item has been removed by eBay. They monitor correspondence on items that are up for auction and if you do not directly inform those that contact you to sell outside of eBay that it is a breach of the terms and conditions of auction then your item will be removed.