What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Facelift chrome grill strips

karimali831

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know where and how I can replace my facelift upper black grill strips to the chrome ones with the chrome Peugeot emblem instead of the black on? Chrome IMO has a much better appeal and cannot find this anywhere. Is it as easy as pulling out and pushing in?

Thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Now there’s a first. Everyone on here always seems to want to turn their chrome strips black.

I do know that a few have removed theirs to plastidip them, & I seem to remember that they just pull off, but I think there might be something about the top one :eusa-think:

I would think someone who has done it will be able to advise you better on this, just give it a while until they read your thread.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I suspect from reading your post that your car, like mine, must have the black pack on, as black grill & Peugeot name are not like this as standard.

Attachments

• 2D5243BB-3FF6-4DD5-857A-B73F7360EC04.jpeg
    2D5243BB-3FF6-4DD5-857A-B73F7360EC04.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 672

karimali831

Reaction score
Yes and if any are looking to get their chrome to black we can go for a swap. I've been just been quoted from the dealer around £42 for the peugeot emblem, 90 ish for the upper grill stripe and 70 ish for the lower grill stripe. Bloody expensive for a bit of plastic!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
karimali831 said:
Yes and if any are looking to get their chrome to black we can go for a swap. I've been just been quoted from the dealer around £42 for the peugeot emblem, 90 ish for the upper grill stripe and 70 ish for the lower grill stripe. Bloody expensive for a bit of plastic!

Yes but what you're forgetting here is that they are Peugeot Plastic and that's as rare as rocking horse poop !!