What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

f303 error code ?

rob1robno1

Reaction score
hi..does anyone no what f303 confugeration code means and how to fix...thanx

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Any problems or just a random code?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

rob1robno1

Reaction score
having these problems but been told on here that it could be down to water in the boot lock..
hi guys...anyone no how to replace the boot release button ?? thanx and also some problems with driver window it has a mind of its own I can come to the car in morning and the driver window will be fully open and wont operate until I bin drive for 10 minutes or so..or it will open bit by bit while driving and again wont go back up for around ten minutes..i have got the window back up but had to take the fuse out to stop it opening on its own...passenger window works fine though ...also my boot spoiler is open and wont close and no light on the inside button...

I have removed the boot lock and cleaned all other parts even though they were not wet...still having the same problems I closed the spoiler manually..is there a fuse for the spoiler ? ...thanx

rob1robno1

Reaction score
yes I reset the bsi but still have the same problems...is there a fuse for the spoiler because I am not getting a light on the button ? thanx

rob1robno1

Reaction score
sorted spoiler..all I did was take car out and drove it up to 70 mph...5 mins later spoiler was working again :)