What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

F30 3 series

A

Anonymous

I saw one today at work. Not a fan of the front end tbh, it looks a bit pinched.

A

Anonymous

F30? when did they change from E?
but looks nice seen it at paris motor show!

A

Anonymous

Just looks like shrunken 5 series :eusa-think: the coupe due next year will be much sexier :cool: they do drive well as long as u don't get 1 with to much power :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Noticed a lot round my way having a huge BMW dealership helps its nice more distinctive front helps a lot very expensive though for average spec

A

Anonymous

It's definitely more aggressive than it's predecessors.

What's the entry level price Jassy?

A

Anonymous

U'll need a 328i Msport to really enjoy the rear wheel drive £32995 before any toys :shock: :wtf:
The 320i Msport starts about £27995 :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
It's definitely more aggressive than it's predecessors.

What's the entry level price Jassy?

"£26 k"-£35 same as a rcz 200gt= bmw 320i :eek:

A

Anonymous

what about this M performance version, there is also 1 series, 5 series, X6M, X5M and M3 (expect M5 and M6 to get a kit soon)

you can pretty much do a pick and mix with the accessories and choose what you want, the benefit of these are that they do not affect the warranty.

A

Anonymous

Yeah very very nice but how much is this car featured here £45000 easily :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

these are the prices I managed to find so far (roughly from a US fan site been using an online currency converter to work out roughly and not sure if it includes fitting but they are fixed fitting times

Brembo Brake system - £1,900

exhaust system - £800 (a bargain compared to the RCZ quad exhaust system considering this actually does more than just look good)

wheel with gear shift indicator - £500

alcantara + carbon fibre interior pack - £600

20 inch double spoke alloys - £4,100

bodykit - does not say how much but I guessing it is £2,000

I am guessing your about right from a basic 335i with the M performance package.

I think the one being shown is over £50,000

you cannot get the tuning kit yet (BMW are saying they are still testing to make sure it has no issues etc) and the bodykit you cannot get in the UK right now for the 3 series

A

Anonymous

Looks great but for £50000+ u'd get a M3 pretty pointless :eek: :shock:

A

Anonymous

Forgive my ignorance, but is an M3 not just a souped-up 3 series?

A

Anonymous

Yea it's a 425bhp 3 series that has nearly every component from standard car changed to make it better so why pay 50+ grand on a 3series that's not an M3 :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Yea it's a 425bhp 3 series that has nearly every component from standard car changed to make it better so why pay 50+ grand on a 3series that's not an M3 :eusa-think:

the 335d's performance aint that much less than the M3 but as you say Mac the car's made differently/better mechanically speaking :eusa-think: but you would need to be a real bmw fan to spec that car :crazy: bugger the m3 i'll have a porsche boxster S Instead :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
bugger the m3 i'll have a porsche boxster S Instead :eusa-whistle:

I would rather have an M3 than a Porsche Boxster S

for the simple reason that your only driving a Boxster because you could not afford a 911 and people who see you in it know that.

Whereas with the BMW M3 its not that clear cut and is much more of a car you can live with everyday

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
jassyo06 said:
bugger the m3 i'll have a porsche boxster S Instead :eusa-whistle:

I would rather have an M3 than a Porsche Boxster S

for the simple reason that your only driving a Boxster because you could not afford a 911 and people who see you in it know that.

Whereas with the BMW M3 its not that clear cut and is much more of a car you can live with everyday

The new boxster S is better looking than the m3 and the 911, i saw a brand new 62 plate yesterday very very nice car tomy :thumbup: and tomy you purchased A rcz becuase you couldnt afford a TT no you did not the new boxter S is stunning

i would rather have a 320i Msport plus being realistic in white/privacy glass/red leather :cool: :cool: :)

A

Anonymous

Totally agree with you jassy with regards to the new Boxster. As you may remember I went to it's launch and was very impressed by it's looks. No more a "girlie car"

RCZ1

Reaction score
Too right, the new Porsche Boxster looks fantastic. I'd rather have one of those than a standard Porsche. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Jassy I could have afforded a Audi TT but chose against it because they are not nice inside and due a new version (considering its over 6 years old) and plus the RCZ is more special than the TT.

I have seen the new Porsche Boxster S (sat in one as well) and inside they are nice but they still have that stigma attached to them. I would much rather wait for the Alfa Romeo 4C :) haha

A

Anonymous

The new Boxter S is quite nice, but I've always had a problem with convertibles in general because they rarely look good with their hood up.

I saw a 911 (2006ish) yesterday and that actually looked quite nice with the top up!