What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

F-Type coupe R

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Drool

http://www.carthrottle.com/jag-f-type-i ... l-and-awd/

Especially in this colour scheme ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
I absolutely adore these. Just beautiful. The convertible is not bad either. I often see a white one - it looks great.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I didnt know they did a coupe until now. I think they look a bit more manly than the soft top :)

A

Anonymous

Yup they're absolutely stunning. I tried to convince Donna to get Steve to get one but he spurned the suggestion. I'd have one in a heartbeat!

A

Anonymous

Oooops. It's happened again :oops: That is pant wettingly gorgeous

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Abzynthe

Reaction score
If my dad buys a Porsche, this will be my next car. Just one rev, and he will know mines better :p

A

Anonymous

They have one of the sweetest engine notes of any car on the road. They have done great work with every aspect of this car! :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Chuzzbutt said:

Young man, there seems to be a lot of that going on, on here at the moment ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Young man, there seems to be a lot of that going on, on here at the moment ;)
Sorry, I blame the car manufacturers :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
They have one of the sweetest engine notes of any car on the road. They have done great work with every aspect of this car! :thumbup:

Think it's better than the souped-up Boxster GTS anyway! Steve sent me this clip last night, think it may have had the same effect on him as the Jag had on Chuzz......

http://youtu.be/CGed1H_AwdE

But WHY oh WHY couldn't he have stayed with Merc......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklGdghuu5s now that is LUSH! :dance:

hanswuk

Reaction score
My place of work is just across the road from the Jaguar factory and next to their new vehicle storage car park. Imagine the daily torture seeing them coming out of the factory and being driven around local roads by the staff. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Superfluous...in every way...but way too expensive and residuals will be worse than its main rivals, Boxster S and the new 911 Carrera /S

Abzynthe

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Superfluous...in every way...but way too expensive and residuals will be worse than its main rivals, Boxster S and the new 911 Carrera /S

I dont buy a car for how much it will be worth when I sell it :) I always make sure I can afford the new car, and then whatever I get for my current one is a bonus :)

A

Anonymous

Well...saw one today as I nipped out for lunch. It's absolutely stunning...more so in the metal!! I want one of these SO badly!!!

Apologies about the quality of photos but I was walking and hoping that the owner wasn't watching!!!