What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Exhaust Issues (Feline pack) - again :(

A

Anonymous

My exhaust system is rattling constantly (was on bumps but now when engine is revving as well and the exhaust tips are pointing more downwards than I first got it.

I am unsure on what caused this whether it was when my car got reversed into last month (but if that is the case only one tip would be doing that due to it not hitting my car square on). but it could be the speed bumps I have to go over constantly for university but do slow down for them

The car is going in get inspected and hopefully worked on thursday (will update the status and what has caused this)

(also i have had exhaust issues before and had to get the system replaced last time round)

**EDIT** the reversing into my car that caused it

A

Anonymous

I havnt got the feline exhaust but my exhaust rattles over speed bumps, must get it sorted.

A

Anonymous

turns out the friends sister bent the exhaust pipe behind the bumper and damaged the bracket on that side of the car that is causing the pipe to rock back and forth.

the repairs are so far quoted at £760 for a replacement system and fitting... I think i need a drink :(

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
turns out the friends sister bent the exhaust pipe
Blimey a friends sister should have never been allowed behind the wheel :helpme: You really do need to take more care of a precious RCZ as they are not the sort of car that takes kindly to ill treatment :crazy:

A

Anonymous

The system was listed at £650 inc vat and fitting when it was launched....ask them for a discount!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
tomy90 said:
Blimey a friends sister should have never been allowed behind the wheel :helpme: You really do need to take more care of a precious RCZ as they are not the sort of car that takes kindly to ill treatment :crazy:

I would not say I have ill treated my car considering I spent over a week getting the rear bumper repaired by a professional and it was parked carefully and considerately on a driveway. there is not much else I could have done to avoid it than not taking my car out of the garage ever.

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
OO58RON said:
tomy90 said:

I would not say I have ill treated my car considering I spent over a week getting the rear bumper repaired by a professional and it was parked carefully and considerately on a driveway. there is not much else I could have done to avoid it than not taking my car out of the garage ever.

Tomy your a student are you not?? loads a dosh then :lol: and your parents arent short of a few bob either with cars they own :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I would not say I have ill treated my car considering I spent over a week getting the rear bumper repaired by a professional and it was parked carefully and considerately on a driveway. there is not much else I could have done to avoid it than not taking my car out of the garage ever.[/quote]

Tomy your a student are you not?? loads a dosh then :lol: and your parents arent short of a few bob either with cars they own :lol: :lol:[/quote]

lol that is true but its just that I would be more happy with it if i caused it the damage than someone else because if was something I couldn't avoid.