What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Excited Newbie

Jomo

Reaction score
Afternoon all, very excited, on July 11th I pick up my 2010 1.6 156bhp RCZ ! Have been lusting after one for ages, wish me luck and I shall be monitoring this forum for advice, info etc :D

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well try and get some sleep and dreams do come true. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your RCZ when you pick it up... What colour have you gone and got yourself.....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
Best looking car under 20k
Is it on autotrader?

tm2204

Reaction score
Welcome 👍 You will never in your lifetime find a car that looks as good as the RCZ for the money you will have paid 😁

I'm a new owner myself (bought my THP 156 2 months ago) and I've already learned loads from this site and a couple of Facebook sites.

The car has a few common known issues so do some research on here and look out for them. Had one myself... the infamous turbo oil feed line problem which happily I put right earlier today with an improved replacement 😁

Jomo

Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome ! Have bought the Dolphin Blue (?) - by choice, and yes, was advertised on AutoTrader. Aware of some of the issues - have a friend with a 200bhp so have gone in with eyes wide open ! Will affix a photo when have. Stay cool all

Ian J.

Reaction score
Enjoy the car , lot of car for your money 😀

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome good luck and we look forward to seeing your new ride 👍