What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Eureopean RCZ Meeting Zeeland 19/05/2019

DanRo

Reaction score
European RCZ Meeting Zeeland 19/05/2019

I know it's not even a week ago that we had the meeting in Zeeland. But I need to ask the community of Zierikzee which weekend in May they have available and if you're not early to asked them it's possible they say sorry we have no weekends available anymore. For next year they told us we are welcome on the 19th of May 2019.

So the 4th edition of the RCZeeland meeting will take place on Sunday, May 19th 2019. This is the largest RCZ meeting you can attend with 78 participants in 2016, 102 RCZ's in 2017 and 99 RCZ's in 2018. Every year we have around 10 different nationalities joining us.

We make a trip of ca 150 km through Zeeland, departure from Bergen-op-Zoom direction Zierikzee to end up on the Brouwersdam..

Details will follow later, but know you can allready put the date in your agenda.

IMPORTANT

Please note in order to know the correct number of participants just the drivers needs to sign up, if the passengers also sign up it's impossible to determine the appropriate number of RCZ's that will participate !!!!!

The limit is 125 RCZ's !!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/172059443473492/

Participants list RCZ Forum UK

1) Plecodoras (UK)
2) Joske (B)
3) Docksey007 (UK)
4) Verminator (UK)
5) Neil GSXR69 (UK)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Re: Eureopean RCZ Meeting Zeeland 2019

Well OK Dan I will gladly put my name forward on here as the first to commit to the meeting.

Thanks and well done for another great meeting - pity that some of those from the UK who said they would go - sadly didn't ( 7 ) - shame could of had a fantastic day with Z's from all over Europe inc Nemi and his girlfriend from Latvia.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:

Guppy

Reaction score

I'm really up for this. Do most participants stay on for some site seeing for an extra day or two??

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Guppy said:
I'm really up for this. Do most participants stay on for some site seeing for an extra day or two??

Eyup Guppy !!

We travelled over on Friday and came home on Monday night ferry arriving in Hull at 7.30am ish.
It totally is upto you how long you stay, but Saturday night is meet and greet giving more time on Sunday to look at the cars then enjoy the drive.

It really is quite a sight to see 100+ RCZ's all together and not one the same with each owner having something unique with their Z's.

On from this is pure driving bliss - if Danny organises another driving trip to / through / over the Alps !!

Get your name down you won't regret it !!

Cheers M. :beer:

DanRo

Reaction score

Guppy said:

* So you can travel up to the meet on Saturday 18th, come too the Greet&meet on Saturday evening
* On Sunday 19th we have the meet with in the evening a BBQ on the beach.
* On Monday 20th your travel back home with a big smile on your face :D

Bergen-op-Zoom, where the meetings start's is very nice small town.

Off course feel free to stay a few days longer we have a lot of nice cities you can visit :

* Antwerp
* Gent
* Bruges
* Bruxelles
* Rotterdam
* Amsterdam

So will you be the second on the participants list ;) ?

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders

Antwerp? :lol: :lol: :lol: If you want to see Europe's biggest structural traffic jam you have to go there, or the world most expencive parking space, also go to Antwerp. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In other words, if you decide to visit antwerp, take Belgium's finest public transportation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I really wanted to get to the event this year but work commitments didn’t allow.

If space available. Put me down :)

Nemi

Reaction score

Plecodoras said:
from all over Europe inc Nemi and his girlfriend from Latvia
Hehe, we are from Lithuania, not Latvia :)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

Nemi said:
Plecodoras said:

So what was your total mileage to get to the meet?

DanRo

Reaction score

Nemi I hope you enjoyed the meet because you had to travel a very long way :clap:

Plecodoras

Reaction score

Nemi said:
Plecodoras said:

Hey Guys so many people, so many countries !!!!

Sorry I moved your place of birth and nationality Nemi !!!!

Lithuania not Latvia,

AND for the record I'm not from Lancashire - Stewart - :evil:

Cheers and nice to have met you both - M. :beer:

Nemi

Reaction score

neilgsxr69 said:
So what was your total mileage to get to the meet?
Around 2000 km to Netherlands (in 3 days) and 1900 km back to Lithuania (in 2 days). And 2L of engine oil :roll:

Actually this was the first time i was driving on my own with my car in foreign countries so i was worried a bit but everything went smoothly thanks to google maps, booking.com and mobile internet :)

Bergen-op-Zoom is a nice town with many great bike paths. Unfortunately i forgot to bring my electric skateboard with me, it would be cool to ride on those paths :cool:

Guppy

Reaction score

DanRo said:
Guppy said:

If I'm not mistaking in the UK you have a bank holiday on Monday 27h May :

* So you can travel up to the meet on Saturday 25th, come too the Greet&meet on Saturday evening
* On Sunday 26th we have the meet with in the evening a BBQ on the beach.
* On Monday 27th (bank holiday) your travel back home with a big smile on your face :D

Bergen-op-Zoom, where the meetings start's is very nice small town.

Off course feel free to stay a few days longer we have a lot of nice cities you can visit :

* Antwerp
* Gent
* Bruges
* Bruxelles
* Rotterdam
* Amsterdam

So will you be the second on the participants list ;) ?

So is bergen-op-zoom where most people book to stay? I need to do a little research before committing.

Thanks

Guppy

Reaction score

Plecodoras said:
Guppy said:

Eyup Guppy !!

We travelled over on Friday and came home on Monday night ferry arriving in Hull at 7.30am ish.
It totally is upto you how long you stay, but Saturday night is meet and greet giving more time on Sunday to look at the cars then enjoy the drive.

It really is quite a sight to see 100+ RCZ's all together and not one the same with each owner having something unique with their Z's.

On from this is pure driving bliss - if Danny organises another driving trip to / through / over the Alps !!

Get your name down you won't regret it !!

Cheers M. :beer:

Cheers Mick :thumbup:

Currently making enquiries.... wts

DanRo

Reaction score

Most people stay in Bergen-op-Zoom. We had this year 25 RCZ's staying in the fletcher park hotel which is located 500m away from the start of the.

For Sunday evening you best book a hotel in Reneese 1km from where the meet ends

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score

Hi Dan
I think it would be rude not to come and join all the RCZ s at the Zeeland 2019 meet if my brother Mick(Plecodoras) has out his name forward then would like to put my name up on the list and will be 100% committed to make the trip to see you guys ....Les 8 Kaz in the Grey Lady (our RCZ)