What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ETA 9 weeks and counting

TAC

Reaction score
Hi all

Placed an order for my RCZ R on the 9/6/2014, Metallic - Moroccan Red with Black door mirrors.
Just been told it should arrive in the UK end of August, ready to drive away in September on a 64 plate.
One question for all you die hard is this worth have done.

This is one of the best vehicle protection products on the market. Paintseal have a special offer of £349 for their complete protection package. The Paintseal protection is applied on your driveway following delivery of your vehicle.
www.paintsealdirect.com

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Can't speak about the paint seal. I'm sure our resident expert, RCZ1, may be able to help.

But, I can tell you that you will enjoy the car. I've got the same spec and now done about 2300 miles since the end of April, so speak from experience.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've never heard of paint seal as a product however looking on their site there is an advertisement for G3 Glasscoat. I would choose that over the Paint Seal. Read very good things about the G3 and seems to have some longevity. I would pay to have it applied professionally rather than have your dealer do it (if indeed they are offering to do it). If its a proper coating Paint Seal wouldn't be able to do it on your driveway as it would need to be kept dry for at least 12 hours for it to cure at least part of the way. G3 is only applied by certified professionals.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/