What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Essex Nebwie

Odd Bod

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I've just purchased a 2013 2.0 HDI.... am i mad? lol. I parked her on the driveway and called my missus over and said " Listen, your a**e is sexy but that baby as two 19 inch alloys strapped to hers" I didn't feel the punch to my face but no i have no regrets!

Who can i talk too about replacing the Radio? I have read lots about Android units and seen a couple of youtube videos and it seems as though there are problems, i just want to know if its worth it.

Last edited:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Welcome 👋

You will find a few threads on here if you do a search regarding double din units. I think there were a lot of issues getting everything to work, stalk controls, reversing beeps, clock etc, but I think it has been done where everything has been ok afterwards.
It all depends just how much you want to upgrade the head unit I suppose.

Anyway, enjoy your new motor, they are really awesome, and some 7 years on, I still look round at mine every time I park up. 👍

Odd Bod

Reaction score
Hi Thanks

I have read through a lot of the threads, some of the links worked and some didn't. It does seem that the android units are not just plug and play and that if you can live with the downsides, loss of stalk some controls, interior light problems then i guess it is a good idea.

I am not a technical person and its seems that to get around some of the issues, you really do have to know or have an idea of how things work, only i am going to hold off for a while and hope that a unit is released that i can just plug in.

Cheers!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your RCZ I know that it's a Hdi and I can't fault you for that as mine are also Hdi what's the milage and colour and chance you can share some photos of your beauty...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Stay safe
Les n Co

tm2204

Reaction score
Good luck with the car... nice line to your Mrs 😂 😂

Alex60

Reaction score
Enjoy your car and good luck with radio and wife