What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Eolys DPF additive

GruffLion

Reaction score
Hi,

My DPF additive (Eolys) needs filling - I have the light.

can anyone confirm whether the RCZ has a refillable tank or uses pouches? I am assuming it needs Eolys Powerflex - does anyone know for sure?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes you can have them filled back up instead of replacing the complete unit, but I think that it will need the computer putting on as to reset it... I am sure that when the garage fills it up they will be happy to do this...

GruffLion

Reaction score
Thanks Verminator,

My mechanic can do the ECU reset no problem. I just need to order the right bottle/pouch of gloop for him.

Do you have any idea how much is needed for a full fill - I’m hoping a couple of litres is sufficient.

GruffLion

Reaction score
Thanks Verminator,

My mechanic can do the ECU reset no problem. I just need to order the right bottle/pouch of gloop for him.

Do you have any idea how much is needed for a full fill - I’m hoping a couple of litres is sufficient.
I think I just found the answer in a.thread from October - 1.8 litres.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes mate 1.8ltrs so you will have 0.2ltr left or this will allow for spillage.....