What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Engine Undertray

KMG

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone let me have the part number of the engine 'Under Tray' for a petrol 1.6 156bhp?
Mine is missing for some reason (no idea what it looks like, or where it fits...apart from under the engine, obviously). I ordered one from a dealer in Leicester but it is on back order, and ha so far been 7 weeks and still no show. Thought I might try EBay, but a part number would help, and maybe a description or photo so I know what it looks like....I found the attached pic on EBay, and I know I have the front cover (the lower one in the pic), so maybe the upper one is what I'm missing?

Thanks,
KevinScreenshot_20221024-104936_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

lfe

Reaction score
Service Box : but it seems that there is an error and part 02 does not appear in the list on the right

1666608604311.png

KMG

Reaction score
Have you gone down the breakers route.
No, not yet. I definitely have 'part 4'. I'm pretty sure I don't have 'part 1', as the sump and engine underside is visible...but I think only diesel versions have a full cover. It's also not obvious from the schematic where 'part 2' actually fits.
I was told I was missing my engine undertray so I duly ordered one (£70 if that's any guide..). I need to have a nose under my car. I'm pretty sure though that I just have 'part 4'.
If a dealer technician tells me I'm missing my 'engine undertray', which bit is he on about, given that I only have 'part 4' and I have a petrol version which I'm told doesn't have a full sump/engine cover?
I'll see if I can lift a few pics from the video they took...