What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Engine Fault Needing Repair

BillyMcR

Reaction score
After reading a few things online I bought a OBD II Car diagnostic tool but when I plug it in and run the scan it shows no codes.. Am i doing something wrong?

rikzx

Reaction score
After reading a few things online I bought a OBD II Car diagnostic tool but when I plug it in and run the scan it shows no codes.. Am i doing something wrong?
Sadly these gadgets are very limited and really needs to be diagnosed by a garage. What issues are you having ?

BillyMcR

Reaction score
Sadly these gadgets are very limited and really needs to be diagnosed by a garage. What issues are you having ?
Yeah thought as much but thought I'd give it a try.. absolutely zero issues with the car running as smooth as can be no power loss, no noise, just engine fault needing repair

rikzx

Reaction score
Always sounds drastic when this message appears and the common reason is just one of the wheel abs sensors in need of replacing that are cheap as chips once established which one it is, Don't panic Mr Manwaring!!

BillyMcR

Reaction score
Always sounds drastic when this message appears and the common reason is just one of the wheel abs sensors in need of replacing that are cheap as chips once established which one it is, Don't panic Mr Manwaring!!
I will hold you to this lol

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
How longs the EML been on?
after a few runs out some of these spurious faults reset themselves.