What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ENGINE COVER COVERED IN OIL

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
208 allure very very nice little car lovely dashboard layout with a high quality plastic finish better than the rcz it had glass roof :cool: as well, :eusa-think:

I really miss the glass roof I had in the 207. I can't see why it can't be done on the RCZ...

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:
208 allure very very nice little car lovely dashboard layout with a high quality plastic finish better than the rcz it had glass roof :cool: as well, :eusa-think:

I really miss the glass roof I had in the 207. I can't see why it can't be done on the RCZ...

It looks like it should be panoramic.

A

Anonymous

Can't wait till the 208 gti comes out would like a test drive 200 bhp in car that size and weight should fly :cool:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Can't wait till the 208 gti comes out would like a test drive 200 bhp in car that size and weight should fly :cool:

I'm with you on that. Trying to persuade the missus to get one. Problem is...she'd tan me at a set of lights/junction...in fact everywhere. The only godsend is that she isn't a quick driver!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Trying to persuade the missus to get one. Problem is...she'd tan me at a set of lights/junction...in fact everywhere. The only godsend is that she isn't a quick driver!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - never put you down to be the 'driving miss Daisy' type!!!

A

Anonymous

Well got my car back tonight :thumbup: well done peugeot they could'nt have been busy :eusa-shhh: some oil pipe was loose in layman's terms so they fixed it and gave it a oil change free of charge :cool: :cool: "Qualiteee Mon" as they say up this neck of the woods The neds anyhow............. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

This sounds a little bit like the PCV issue that happened on the THP150 engines. Solution was to remove the PCV system and fit a catch can. IF not it'll just be the breather pipe leaking which is a 5 minute job to fix if you have some pipe clip pliers