What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Empty tool tray

braveheart

Reaction score
Hi, when viewing car they're was no tools is tool tray anyone got a pic of what it should look like full or point me to a thread with a pic innit.
cheerz Bryan.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
This is what’s in mine....

Air Pump & Gunk. locking nut socket, two wheel bolt covers, wheel bolt cover remover, towing eye.

The First Aid Kit, Survival Set, and Multitool are not standard. (Not sure about the spare bolt covers, but they were in there when I got it).

Attachments

• IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,041

braveheart

Reaction score
Cheerz DK only towing eye in mine, il see if the dealer can give me a spare air compresser at least lol !! Or buy an aftermarket one.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If there are locking nuts on the wheels, you will need the corresponding socket too or it will be very difficult to get the wheels off.
You might want to consider a spare wheel, jack & brace too if you don’t have the emergency puncture sealant & Pump, otherwise you’ll be screwed if you get a puncture.

braveheart

Reaction score
Yes thanks there is a locking nut I seen that, I take it any random emergency puncture kit with pump will do ?
Do you mean another alloy wheel or a space saver pal ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you remove the tray, you can get an alloy in there, a lot of people have bought cheaper pug wheels to just have as a spare, but you might find they only fit the rear due to the larger calipers on the front. If you had a front puncture, It would involve swapping front to rear & using spare on rear. A bit of a pain but better than parking up waiting for the AA.

There are a few threads covering this.

But, yes, any temporary puncture repair kit would get you to where you were going (in theory).