What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Electric Charging @ 4mins 40secs - Goodbye I.C.E ?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I know this is RCZ forum, but this section is in the general chat,
and as such being a fan of the electric car, I found this...

They are giving this data out about a new battery and charging product that they have developed between Piech a German company and a Chinese manufacturer, for their new Mark Zero sports car.

If these claims are to be believed and they post evidence of testing, then this will improve range anxiety and be a huge contributory factor in the demise of the I.C.E.

This is their Mark One - Look familiar ? to me from this angle it looks very Porsche like.

But from here - Aston Martin ?

Look nice in red though.

I guess when you have a proven formula, why change it ?, it's like re-inventing the wheel for the sake of it.

I often wonder what will become of our beloved RCZ's when electric takes over and petroleum prices are only for the rich. ?

all pictures respectful of the copyright owner - check NewAtlas.com this is one of the best sites for technology, science, medicine, electronics etc etc was formerly known as gizmag. Enjoy check it out.