What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Élan Valley, Powys, Wales - RCZ Meet 29th August 2015

RCZ1

Reaction score
Calling all the Welsh members and those in the surrounding area (or even those further afield) :)

A Welsh RCZ Meet has been organised for Saturday 29th August 2015

It will take place at the Élan Valley, Powys

http://www.elanvalley.org.uk/

(Élan Valley Estate, Rhayader, LD6 5HS)

Cars will start to gather from 11am with lunch planned for around 12 noon

Accommodation is available in the area for those who are traveling from further afield.

Further details will follow about the day in due course.

This meet was only arranged yesterday but we already have 9 RCZs confirmed as attending from the RCZ Owners Group.
This is a great location with some great backdrops for photographs.

If you have never attended a Meet before, come along and make this your first. They are very sociable occasions with plenty of lighthearted banter and a chance to meet like minded enthusiasts :)

Please add your name in this thread if you are definitely interested in attending.

A

Anonymous

Bugger! Can't make it as it's my son's 16th that weekend, gutted I missed the meet on Saturday but just couldn't make it work.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Is there anymore interest in this Meet?

We currently have 10 RCZs confirmed as attending (unfortunately i won't be as I have a trip to Wembley for the Challenge Cup Final).

It promises to be a fantastic day with some stunning scenery as a backdrop for photographing the equally stunning RCZs.

Don't miss out on this great day. Come along and meet like minded enthusiasts. They really are a great, fun day out.

tianorth

Reaction score
I think I would be up for it.
Have to see what the weather has in store, so won't know til the Friday.

RCZ1

Reaction score
If anyone is at a loose end tomorrow and fancies an excuse for a drive, make the Elan Valley, Wales, your destination.

tianorth

Reaction score
I don't have a Facebook account either, not too sure if a link can be created that will allow non Facebook users to see vids and pics.
That will have to be left to someone who knows about Facebook!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Joske said:
tianorth said:
Pics and videos will be put on Facebook.

So the people who have a live and don't use facebook are not allowed to see them? Then you better not post anything on a forum. :thumbdown: :evil: :thumbdown:

As the majority of attenders were from the RCZ Owners Group, that is where they are posting their photos / videos. It is not my place to post other people's photographs on here. They are also posted on the RCZ Owners Instagram Feed for those not on FB.

For the record, we do have a "life" and it is a thriving community. Out of politeness I post the Meet threads on here too, to try to involve ALL RCZ owners and get them to attend Meets. The lack of enthusiasm here is not my responsibility.

tianorth

Reaction score
Fantastic video and thanks for letting us all know about the various meetings.
Hope to see you at the New Forest meeting.

TAC

Reaction score
Joske said:
tianorth said:
Pics and videos will be put on Facebook.

So the people who have a live and don't use facebook are not allowed to see them? Then you better not post anything on a forum. :thumbdown: :evil: :thumbdown:

A little bit rude you maybe should have said :eusa-think: So the people who don't use facebook are not allowed to see them?

tianorth

Reaction score
To get back to the original thread is it possible to get a link to the videos and pictures on the Facebook page for people who do not use Facebook?
And also update other meeting posts with their links as well?

Please.

RCZ1

Reaction score
tianorth said:
To get back to the original thread is it possible to get a link to the videos and pictures on the Facebook page for people who do not use Facebook?
And also update other meeting posts with their links as well?

Please.

I'm not aware that it is as the FB group is a closed group , in order to avoid lots of spam and / or people posting derogatory comments, etc. Only people who are members of the Group can see what's posted in the Group.

Similar to how the Forum was. For the majority of sub forums, you could only see what was posted, if you were logged in. That's changed now and you can see all threads without logging in.