What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

ECU Connections to Rear ABS Wheel Sensors

thornebt

Reaction score
My RCZ is at the local auto electrician as the ABS / ESP warning messages have come up. They have identified the circuit causing the problem (it's a rear circuit but can't remember if they said nearside or offside) but they haven't got a wiring diagram for it. I've got the Service Box SEDRE wiring application but I can't get it to load any wiring diagram!

The fault either lies with the ECU or the wiring between the ECU and the sensor. Apparently on start up the ECU sends two 12V pulses to the sensor but the feed is only supplying a very weak pulse.

Can anyone please give me any info on the wiring between the ECU and the rear ABS wheel sensors? And also the connections to the ECU to identify which pins on the ECU. Thanks in advance.

It's an automatic 2011 156THP but I don't know the RPO number as the car is at the electricians. I guess the wiring is pretty standard across the 1.6 models.

Cheers. Bruce.