What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Easter Weekender

A

Anonymous

So what's your plans this bonk holiday?

Well Lawrence is all clean and ready to feature in a friends wedding in Essex. We are leaving for Basildon soon all washed and polished! He has never looked better!

Not sure about the sports stripe on the bonnet

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well we are going to the local rugby derby match - so should be in for a great match. Then afterwards going off to a local beach with the dog. Should be a good day.

No doubt both cars will get a clean in the next few days.

Plus we have 11 days off for the price of 3 so hopefully the good weather will continue :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

been to work today :thumbdown: great being self employed :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Spent a lovely day in the sun at the South Devon Railway, (RCZ carefully parked in the car park to avoid door dings), Sunday will be toy and train fair at Exeter, Monday South Devon Railway again, Tuesday day of leisure, Wednesday clay pigeon shooting, Thursday some leisure, some plastering my front wall, Friday not sure yet but definately no wedding watching, Saturday is Trevithick day in Camborne and Sunday or Monday depending on weather Abbey Hill steam and vintage rally, Tuesday back to work! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I think I've got everything planned, some nice excercise for the mean machine.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well just been landed with detailing my brother's black Corsa tomorrow. He got a 12 inch scratch on his bonnet from a barrier that fell on his car ( not his fault) that needs removing as well as some other swirls and smaller scratches all around the car. Will be machine correcting. If I get chance I may take some photos to show some before and afters.

FGRob

Reaction score
Be warned, I spent most of yesterday detailing my black MR2, including under the arches / suspension etc, by the time I had finished the car had got a slight yellow look about it - it was pollen, completely covered my nicely re-waxed paint work. :wtf: :( :roll:

Rob.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yeah, when I went back out to the car after stopping for some lunch, the roof was completely covered in yellow pollen and there were 2 wasps mating on the roof :eusa-think:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Yeah, when I went back out to the car after stopping for some lunch, the roof was completely covered in yellow pollen and there were 2 wasps mating on the roof :eusa-think:
I hope they didn't leave any marks :dance: :crazy: :wave:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Yep Flash has turned yellow too! I washed him last night - btw not a good idea to wash a black car in the sun, with a light breeze - what a nightmare!!!!! Anyway he's all yellow again this morning - doh!!! Nothing mating on his roof though - euuuuch!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
Yep Flash has turned yellow too! I washed him last night - btw not a good idea to wash a black car in the sun, with a light breeze - what a nightmare!!!!! Anyway he's all yellow again this morning - doh!!! Nothing mating on his roof though - euuuuch!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet :)

Yes always best to wash in the shade if you can. Not much chance in my drive though, except after 6pm at this time of year. If you can't do it, wash a panel at a time, then dry before doing the next. Extends the wash time but less heartache that way :thumbup: