What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Dummy Exhaust

A

Anonymous

Hi all

May be someone can give me information where to get dummy exhaust for RCZ. I ask my dealer but only get offer for additional muffler with exhaust.

Is it possible get original Peugeot spare?

A

Anonymous

Have you considered the exhaust that come as part of the Feline Pack and is sold separate or as a whole package?

A

Anonymous

you can order the exaust outlet tips from peugeot but the rear skirt will have to be cut-you will have to fabricate a bracket fixing point. there is a thread about this matter.

A

Anonymous

Feline Pack is unavailable here. :cry: I still look for alternative.

Attachments

• endpipes kit.jpg
    endpipes kit.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,268
A

Anonymous

I think you will find the muffler tips will foul at the back on the spare wheel recess and will have to be cut down.

A

Anonymous

Why not order the feline exhaust from a Peugeot UK dealer and have it shipped out to you, then fitted by your own Peugeot dealer. Apparantly the kit comes with full instructions how to fit.

There is a thread where someone did exactly this, had it shipped abroad and fitted.