What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Driving Spirit Peugeot RCZ Review

A

Anonymous

Hello all. It's my first post on the RCZ forum :greetings-wavingblue:

I had a chance to chat with George from this forum yesterday at the Toyota GT86 Drift School (what a day!) and he suggested that you might be interested in my recent review of the RCZ 200THP. Have a wander over to http://drivingspirit.com/peugeot-rcz-20 ... 12-review/ and see what you think. Agree? Don't agree? Let me know in the comments or on here.

There may even be a video to follow with some footage I shot on a GoPro, just as soon as I'm happy with my (lack of) editing skills.

If you're fans of other Peugeot metal you might be interested in my launch day review of the 208 at http://drivingspirit.com/peugeot-208-first-drive-2012/. I've also got a 308 GT and a 208 VT120 coming in for review next month, so stay tuned.

If you like what you see you can find me on facebook and twitter for more car-related stuff - just look for 'drivingspirit'. Be warned - it's not all about the Peugeots!

Here ends the shameless plug.

A

Anonymous

I totally agree with every single word of your review. It was as if I had written it myself :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Urm - you can fit a wardrobe in the back! Didn't Scott post a pic with one in his car?

A

Anonymous

bownib said:
Urm - you can fit a wardrobe in the back! Didn't Scott post a pic with one in his car?
Indeed he did, as well as half a forest lol

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
bownib said:
Indeed he did, as well as half a forest lol

oh yes - i remember that one too!
He should be using them to promote the car................

A

Anonymous

Ha! I stand corrected on the wardrobe point! I'm actually quite amazed by that.