What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Driver's side wing mirror whistling

hannahbm

Reaction score
Hi. I am enjoying my new RCZ immensely and I feel like I have really lucked out with the spec and the feel of it. One tiny niggle I have (because I am very sensitive to auditory stuff) is that there is a whistling noise coming from the driver's side wing mirror when I'm on the motorway say 50mph or above.

I know it's the wing mirror because if I get them to fold in it stops immediately, and starts again once they are fully folded out again.

I found a thread that mentioned the whistling briefly but didn't suggest any fixes. Does anybody know if anything can be done about it? Other than playing music really loudly. 😯😉

hannahbm

Reaction score
Quick update. The whistling is happening because the cover on the driver's side wing mirror is slightly loose and there must be a tiny air gap. I'm going to experiment with some electrical tape today.