What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Driver's seat

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
In acceleration and braking, it is felt to move the left side of the driver's electric seat (seat back angle adjustment zone). Whether it happens to you?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Nope, no movement on mine. Check the runners underneath & make sure nothing is trapped in there & there are no loose bolts.

Try and move the seat while the car is stationary using your hands, have a listen to see if you can hear anything that sounds loose.

Try adjusting the seat fully to the front & try it again, then to the back, and try it again.

If there is a problem, did you get any warranty when you bought the car?

Hope you get it sorted :thumbup:

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Nope, no movement on mine. Check the runners underneath & make sure nothing is trapped in there & there are no loose bolts.

Try and move the seat while the car is stationary using your hands, have a listen to see if you can hear anything that sounds loose.

Try adjusting the seat fully to the front & try it again, then to the back, and try it again.

If there is a problem, did you get any warranty when you bought the car?

Hope you get it sorted :thumbup:

Thanks, DKZ5745. I tried, but I did not solve it. I do not have a guarantee, but I bought a car in excellent condition.

I love my RCZ

Reaction score
howardf said:
I had a creaking noise
Turn out to be a fault on seat base
New one fitted under warranty :dance:

Howardf, lucky you. The seat base is expensive.