What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Driver’s door glass

TL17

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new on here, hello to all. I’m stuck with an issue in that my driver’s window is stuck in the fully down position. I can hear the motor clicking if I hold the down switch but nil when I try to raise. I’m trying to remove the glass to get access to the motor (ie panel is off and I have access) but with glass down that in itself is an issue. Ideas?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Have you tried to manually lift the glass while holding the button to raise the window?

TL17

Reaction score
Yes, tried that, no success BUT have managed to remove glass and regulator, motor lowers but doesn’t raise, regulator free as moved it manually, stripped switch down and seems clean, contacts good. It has had the airbag go on that side - all three - so I wonder if there’s some interlock tripped that needs a reset?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is part of the BSI control, but you could try a BSI reset, at least it can’t do any harm. If you want to try a BSI reset :-

Put the driver’s window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all
equipment is switched off.
Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the
ignition.
Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait
15 seconds.
Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do
not open doors.)
Switch on the side lights through the driver's window.
Switch on the ignition and check system’s functionality.
Hold lock button on key down for 10 seconds.
remove key open & close door test central locking system
Start the engine and complete the system’s check.
Failure to follow this procedure could result in incorrect operation of many
BSI related items.

TL17

Reaction score
Hi, old thread but current subject sadly.

Drivers window AND mirror not working. There has been a bump on that side of the car but glass and regulator free. Have changed switch with working spare, switch lights so power present, but nil mirror movement or glass moment despite that controller does work the passenger glass and mirror. Any ideas where to start looking? Anything that would affect only the drivers side of everything but not passenger? BSI reset tried but window stuck in closed so not sure it worked correctly.