What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Driver sun visor mirror lights

KMG

Reaction score
Hi, this is not what you'd call anything major, but how does one replace the lights in the sun visors should they fail?
I presume they are LEDs but could be bulbs. I have one that only comes on if you give it a 'tap'...obviously a slightly dodgy connection that will probably sort itself out. Just intetested to know how the lights are replaced if necessary!

Thanks!

Kevin

Pedro

Reaction score
There bulbs if they are like the interior lights

Pedro

Reaction score
Use a trim tool or delicately handled screwdriver is ok if your careful

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Along the same lines really, but likely to be something different (if you get my drift)

I never ever use the passenger side Sun visor, but recently doing a good clean I went to clean the visor mirror & noticed neither of the lights were working. The drivers side is fine.
I’ve tried to investigate if there was some sort of fuse, but as I suspected it’s very unlikely that there would be a fuse dedicated simply to the passenger sun visor lights. As far as I know, everything else is working just fine.

Any ideas?

Pedro

Reaction score
Along the same lines really, but likely to be something different (if you get my drift)

I never ever use the passenger side Sun visor, but recently doing a good clean I went to clean the visor mirror & noticed neither of the lights were working. The drivers side is fine.
I’ve tried to investigate if there was some sort of fuse, but as I suspected it’s very unlikely that there would be a fuse dedicated simply to the passenger sun visor lights. As far as I know, everything else is working just fine.

Any ideas?
Bulb blown?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I haven’t had chance to have a look yet.

Are there two separate bulbs - one either side of the mirror ? That’s what I thought, so I thought it might be something else as both are out & unlikely they both went at the same time.

Having said that, I can’t remember the last time I looked at that sun visor, so if there are two bulbs, it’s possible one might have been out for some time & the other has recently joined it 🤔