What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Double Din Stereo Upgrade

williame

Reaction score
Hi,

thinking of upgrading my existing stereo to a double din touch screen and also installing a reversing camera. Has anyone got any recommendations on what units to avoid and what to look for? I would like to ensure that the display on top of the dashboard still remains functional too. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank You

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

thinking of upgrading my existing stereo to a double din touch screen and also installing a reversing camera. Has anyone got any recommendations on what units to avoid and what to look for? I would like to ensure that the display on top of the dashboard still remains functional too. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank You
Do a search through old posts there’s a few who have done how to guides and which units to go for