What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Door edge protection

A

Anonymous

As my drive has a brick wall either side and the wind gets channelled through it on gusty days I usually have on my other cars those small ripspeed stick on door protectors (from Halfords) What do you guys use? The ripspeed ones seem to be in black only and with my car being Pearl White I don't think they (black) will look right. The clear ones tend to look violet on the edges and I think white would not be right on the Pearl look of the paint.
Probably the Pearl White/Solid White owners might have the best answer, but I'm open to ideas :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Of cut of carpet. Or go gullwing make Abz jealous [THUMBS UP SIGN]

A

Anonymous

Please don't get door protectors. Please do one of the above i.e. stick something to the issue, not your car!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

I really don't want to put something on the car but it's my only option. The car isn't usually in the same place on the drive due to other things and one of the walls is my neighbour's house, and nice as he is I don't think he would go for the carpet or tennis ball stuck to his house.

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Please don't get door protectors. Please do one of the above i.e. stick something to the issue, not your car!

Totally support this request. :clap:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
thackers said:
I really don't want to put something on the car but it's my only option. The car isn't usually in the same place on the drive due to other things and one of the walls is my neighbour's house, and nice as he is I don't think he would go for the carpet or tennis ball stuck to his house.

You never know if you dont ask :)

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Putting something permanently on your car is not an option! Come on now! :(

The neighbour can't be so picky that he can't allow something as small as a tennisball on there!