What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

done the deal.

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone, just to say ive placed the order for a 1.6 sport this afternoon, was driving to dealers and saw several audi tts in silver, got to thinking is the rcz mercury grey similar to that colour ??, so got to thinking even more about the colour choice as i initially fancied the mercury. Got to dealers and there was a shark grey gt in there with everyone looking around it ! problem solved, ordered the sport in shark, went for the basic spec but with the interior pack. no px but still no discount, managed some velour mats and a tank of fuel and a bit of wheeling and dealing on the metalic !! all in all happy with choice, just have to sit tight and wait. regards. Lark.

G81

Reaction score
Great stuff. congrats on the purchase lark. Any indication on the wait yet?

A

Anonymous

Hi, bit vague on wait time, no less than 8 weeks and maybe upto 12 !! no rush for me. just passed 50 years of age now so rushing is not a priority !!

A

Anonymous

good for you i also ordered shark grey GT black leather cool colour getting mine on the 1 september got my own rcz reg plate

A

Anonymous

Thanks,other half likes bright colours she has a colorado red focus zetec s. guess i will find out if she likes the colour later this evening.....................she is calling in at dealership on way home to view the gt in shark !!!!

A

Anonymous

Good choice. Welcome to the ever growing gang of patiently waiting RCZ owners!

dpb

Reaction score
Welcome Lark
As I was told - the time will soon go by !
Im still counting the days till september.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Good choice of car if you don't mind me saying :dance: :D

I'm sure the time will go by quickly. I'm sure this forum will keep you entertained in the meantime.

A

Anonymous

phew !!!! other half has seen colour and likes it, good news, just have to tell her the price now !! seriously, i do think this car will put peugeot back on the map. Lark.